Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Candy Canes and Pumpkins.

October has just ended and I have this week and next week then I head home for Thanksgiving. Wow the first part of the school year is almost over and I feel like I just started. Soon it will be April and I will wonder what happened to my sophmore year. My mom came to visit me this weekend so that was fun. Sadly I was somewhat sick for most it but I managed to enjoy myself and be a good child. Anyways the title of this blog has to do with something I saw yesterday. Halloween was last week and the stores now all have christmas stuff out. I got overly excited at Target when I saw they had a decorated Tinkerbell christmas tree. Anyways at Fred Meyer's they had all of the christmas candy out and I admit I went overboard on Peppermint candy. Haha. Peace Out Kids

No comments: