Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sophmore Year Take Dos!

Well I am sitting here at in a airport yet again waiting for a flight back to Portland. I can't believe that three weeks went by so fast. It seems like yesterday I was coming home for Christmas break and now it's over. School start back up on Monday. I don't even know if I am ready for school. I know that for once I was ok if I didn't go back to Cascade. Don't get me wrong I love Cascade but with my Mom getting sick I would have been ok if I didn't get to go back. Anyways I am going back and hopefully doing better so I can stay at Cascade for awhile. But if things don't go I am ok coming home and staying. Yea that means I will have to get a job and learn how to drive. But honestly I think that I have gotten everything I need at Cascade if I do not end up going back next year. I admit I will everything about Cascade though. I will miss my friends, Portland, honestly I will miss Cascade all together. It has been the best two years of my life. Ok I know I sound like a downer but I do think ahead. I know I will try so hard to do better this semester but what if God has bigger plans for me. Yea he might want me to stay at Cascade but what if he doesn't? All I know it is all in God's hands right now. Anywho's I better finish here and get my stuff together because I may be boarding my flight soon. Hope you all reading this aren't too bored. Haha. More Later.

No comments: