Thursday, October 23, 2008

Junior Year so far.

Hey everyone. Sorry it has been so long since my last update. School has just been very busy lately. I think I one week had four tests so that took a lot of time to prepare for. Other than that life has been good. I was sick for most of last week with a cold which was not fun but it seems as if half of the campus is sick. The weather has been rainy somedays or sunny which is weird for Portland. Tonight is a exciting night I am headed to the High School Musical 3 midnight showing with some friends so I am super excited. Wow that sounds really dorky but I am. Also I am excited for some concerts and plays coming up later this year. Wicked is coming to Portland in April so I am looking forward to seeing that with some friends. Other than that most of my time is spent studying or watching The Office. Speaking of The Office if you watch it how are you liking the new season? Are you excited about Jim and Pam, I think I screamed during the season premire. Anyways I better get going I have to finish reading for a class tomorrow.

~Jonell~

No comments: