Friday, October 24, 2008

Staying Up for a movie premire has advantages.

So tonight at midnight I was sitting in a movie theater with a bunch of teens watching the 12:01 AM premire of High School Musical 3. I must say I was very impressed with it and left the theater in a good mood. I went to said movie with a good friend of mine and it was enjoyable. Zac Efron had turned into a incredible actor and I love Ashley Tisdale's acting. I don't care much for Vanessa Hudgens but other than that the rest of the HSM cast is awesome. Oh and Lucas Grabeel has really bloomed since the first movie and stand out in this movie, but I don't want to say much more to spoil it for you reading this. So needless to say I am exhausted at the moment. Of course now I have one more class and then its hello weekend. I fully plan on sleeping and maybe going to Sushi or Olive Garden with some friends of mine. Oh how I love living in Portland it's full of stuff to do any night of the week plus tons of concerts and plays. Sunday is already looking to be stressful I get to help babysit for a bunch of little kids for a few hours with my service club. Oh the joys of being in college. Luckily it will be in Downtown Portland so I can take advantage of that and go get Starbucks or Coffe Bean before hand. Ohh a Vanilla Latte with Cinnamon sounds very good right now. So what are your plans for this weekend? Are any of you seeing High School Musical 3 or any other movie?
~Jonell~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? How late were you out on a school nite?

MOM