Sunday, September 26, 2010

Action Item and AllStar Weekend concert. :)

So yesterday was possibly one of the best days of my life. I got to after knowing and talking to them via twitter/facebook/myspace see a band I like called Action Item perform live. So my Mom and I arrived at the venue around 4:30 which was perfect because we ran into Anthony and Brian before getting in line and gave them some of the cookies I had made for the band. They took a picture with me before getting pulled away for an interview. So my Mom and I got in line and a few minutes later some of the guys from AllStar Weekend start filming a youtube video super close to where we are standing. So after they stop filming and go back inside or wherever they were hanging out before the show we still had a hour to wait before the doors open. So it finally gets to be 5:50 and the security tells us we can't bring in any outside food or drink which was a bummer because I had leftover cookies for a friend. So my Mom sees a security guy over near Action Item's tour van and goes over to talk to him and ask if he would give the band the cookies and he said no. So she walks back over to me and we see Mark and Brian in the van and my Mom motions for Mark to come over. So Mark gets out of the van and walks over to us and gives me a hug and we give him the cookies and take a picture together. Ten minutes later the doors open and we are allowed to go inside. The first thing we do when we get inside is litterly bump into Anthony again and he signs my CD and we take another picture together. A few minutes later David shows up and I go over and say hi to David and he gives me a hug and takes a picture with me. A few minutes after talking to some other fans so we can see Dan I give up then I look at my Mom and she is motioning to me and Dan was talking to her so I go over and say hi to Dan and we hug and my Mom takes a picture of us. After that I hung out with my Mom and the rad fans I met until it was time for Action Item to perform. Honestly I was to busy watching and taking pictures to remember the set list but I do know they did Somewhere Out There. Afterwards I hung out with the fans I had been hanging out with before and got a picture with Brian and their merchandise guy Billy. Basically all during AllStar Weekend's set I got to hang out with the guys and the fans I met *not using their names because without permission that would be rude* After the concert was over I said goodbye to Brian and Mark and waited for my friend to take her picture with AllStar Weekend. We went outside after she got her picture taken and talked for a few minutes when Brian came up to say hi. If he hadn't gotten taken away by fans I think he would have stayed and talked to us. In all it was the best night ever and I am so blessed to call myself a fan.

Love you all. Goodnight.

No comments: